Australian Capital Territory Public, Community & Affordable Housing

Community and Public Housing

My advice for people in ACT  is to walk into a housing office if you can, and let the housing worker sort it all out for you. This is another poor website for directing those at risk of homelessness to services.

Please learn something from SA, you ACT people responsible for this site.

ResourceContact list
Public, Community & Affordable HousingThis page explains the difference between Public, Community & Affordable Housing
One Link
Phone number to call
OneLink is the central information/access point for human services for the ACT including homelessness, disability and family support services. OneLink replaced First Point and the Child Youth and Family Gateway on 1 July 2016 and is operated by Woden Community Service.
Phone number1800 176 468
Office locationHousing ACT, corner of Emu Bank and Benjamin Way Belconnen.

Help us help you

If you know of options that we do not have, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page, and let us know what we have missed. If you have had personal experiences, good or bad, also please tell us your story.

Comments are closed.

A Website.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: